As one of Bahrain’s leading manufacturers of concrete paver products, Al Manaratain offers a wide range of decorative concrete patios. Available in a wide range of shapes, thickness, and colours, our interlock paving can be used to create any number of patterns to make your surroundings colourful & attractive. We currently have 8 different types of concrete pavers available:
- 3D paving blocks – The deceived game between light and shadow seems to transform surfaces into three-dimensional objects. 3D paving with its illusionary effect attracts every viewer.
- Quadro Paving Block – Gives you endless possibilities of design and pattern. It is available in more than ten colours, each colour blends in harmoniously and adds beauty to modern architecture or traditional homes.
- Artificial Stone – Artificial stones which are accepted as the economical and environmental alternative to natural stone.
- Rectangular Paving – The paving block may be laid in a variety of patterns including traditional stretcher bond, basket weave, 45° and 90° herringbones. These are usually used in areas that receive a high amount of traffic.
- Cobblestone – Cobblestone paving is suitable for light traffic areas, walkways, gardens, and patios.
- Uni Decor Paving – Combines two distinct shapes in one paver for a classically elegant design, ageless in its appearance
- Paving Slabs – available in various sizes, shapes and colours. These are mainly used for walkways, gardens, and patios.
- Uni Paving Block – laid in a variety of patterns including traditional stretcher bond, basket weave, 90° herringbone and 45° herringbone.
Now, you have seen the large variety of brick-paver patios that Al Manaratain has to offer, we will be talking about the 4 benefits of decorative concrete patios, and why they are worth the investment.
At the top of our list of benefits, we have aesthetically pleasing. A huge benefit to brick – paved decorative concrete paving is that no matter what your taste is, concrete pavers will always look aesthetically pleasing. This is thanks to a wide variety of shapes, thickness and colours that are displayed in an orderly fashion to create artistic flooring. For the most aesthetically pleasing look, we would recommend opting for interlock paving, such as our 3D paving blocks, of our uni decor/uni paver blocks.
Another great benefit of decorative concrete patios is that they are easy to maintain, and can even be done in four simple steps:
- Keep them swept – Sweeping floors is the easiest way to maintain your decorative concrete floors, and should be swept often. This step is also essential for when your floors are due a polish as it eliminates the risk of any dust being left in on the surface.
- Do not over-polish – We know it’s hard but you should always avoid over-polishing decorative concrete floors. Polishing too much will scrub away the top layer of the floor, and will more than likely change the colour. We would recommend polishing on a monthly basis when the floors are at their dirtiest. This is the time that you can get the floors to change, and they are not cleaned so much that they start to lose their lustre or that topcoat that makes them look good in the first place.
- Use a soft scrubber – A floor cleaning machine is really handy, however when purchasing a floor cleaning machine, you should ensure that the buffer is as soft as possible, this will prevent decorative concrete floors from being scratched up or torn.
- Coat them once a year – Your concrete floors need to be coated once a year to keep them clean and free from moisture. The coat itself helps them shine, and you will simply clean over this the rest of the year. The coating that will need to be applied will vary according to what type you have, therefore you should contain the suppliers of your decorative concrete floors, so they can recommend what would be best.
Decorative concrete patios are also cost-effective. Once the initial price of laying the brick-paved patios and installations has been covered, your beautiful floors can last more than a lifetime. Therefore, you will not need to pay to replace your flooring every few years, unlike other paving possibilities. Their low maintenance costs also make the initial investment of concrete paving extremely desirable.
Made To Last
At Al Manaratain, our pavers are manufactured and tested according to the British Standards and Ministry specifications therefore are definitely made to last. Also at Al Manaratain, we are ISO 9001:2015 certified. ISO 9001 helps organisations ensure their customers consistently receive high-quality products and services, which in turn brings many benefits. These benefits include satisfied customers, management, and employees and because ISO 9001 specifies the requirements for an effective quality management system, organizations find the guidelines very helpful. You can find out more about what it means to be certified here.