In 1994, Al Manaratain introduced Ready-Mix concrete to the market as an independent Bahrain ready-mix concrete company.
Now the Al Manaratain Ready-Mix division has two fully computerized concrete batching plants with enough transit mixers and concrete pumps in different lengths to meet our customers’ requirements. The production is properly monitored and controlled to comply with the international standards and ministry specifications in respect of quality and quantity. Our internal quality control department follows strict quality assurance and quality control systems.
As well as the most common compressive strengths, we also supply concrete as per specific requirements of the customer. This includes; Polypropylene Fiber, FPA, Waterproof and Lean mixes.
One of our most frequently asked questions is: What are the applications and advantages of ready mix concrete? We will be answering this FAQ below…
Application & Uses Of Ready Mix Concrete
Ready-mixed concrete is used in construction projects where the construction site is not able to mix concrete on site. Using ready-mixed concrete means the product is delivered finished, on-demand, in the specific quantity required, to the specific mix design required.
Bahrain ready-mix concrete is extremely versatile and can be used across a wide variety of aspects across a building site. For example within building projects, it can be used to create special foundations for walls, piles and support walls. It can also be used for structures such as tiles, columns and girders, as well as being used as self-placing concrete, lightweight concrete and mortar liquid fill.
Advantages Of Ready Mix Concrete
- Quality controlled – As ready mix concrete is made to specification and adheres to strict regulations within a mixing plant, you can be assured that the concrete you are supplied with is of approved and consistent quality. Computerised systems ensure that the correct mixing ratios are met far more accurately than you could ever hope to mix by hand. This will ensure that customer requirements are met with every mix.
- Time-efficient – Hand mixing concrete takes a lot of time and effort. The delivery of ready mix concrete to your site cuts down the labour hours of mixing the concrete by hand, especially for larger commercial projects, and is often more economic than paying a workforce to mix concrete by hand. Ready-mix concrete can also be laid faster than traditionally mixed concrete, plants have 30-45 Cubic meter /Hour production capacities!
- More environmentally friendly – Due to more efficient mixing methods, cement and waste production are kept to a minimum. This is beneficial for the environment, as the production of ready mix concrete at a plant uses fewer resources and energy. It also reduces dust pollution, as bulk cement is used rather than bagged.
- Versatile – Each order of ready mix concrete is different and specifically tailored to suit every one of our customer requirements. The use of ready mix concrete delivered to your site simply assures that your concrete mix is of only the best professional quality. At Al Manaratian as well as the most common compressive strengths, we also supply concrete as per specific requirements of the customer. This includes; Polypropylene Fiber, FPA, Waterproof and Lean mixes.
- Cost-effective – All of the advantages above lead to ready mix concrete being cost-effective, by being time-efficient, having less wasted materials and being bespoke made per customer with excellent quality control means that this will save customers money in the long run.