Advantages of Light gauge steel construction
- Speed in Construction.
- More carpet area can be achieved as the thickness of LGS walls are less compared to conventional wall
- Less Weight – reduction in foundation and overall costs.
- Enhanced Thermal Efficiency
- Eco-friendly materials are used for construction.
- Less labour requirement at site.
- Any type of finishes are readily achievable.
- Clean construction and less wastage.
- Complies with the rational design requirements as per BS / ASTM Standards
- Only quality certified materials are used.
- Frames are assembled under controlled factory conditions – Quality Assured.
The builder gains because of:
- Reduced on-site labour costs
- Significant potential for reduction in contract duration
- Dry-shell / lock-up stage achieved earlier and therefore subsequent trades can work under cover.
The client gains because of:
- The construction is quicker and as per international standards
- Less disruption and disturbance because of reduction of site labour, bulk material deliveries and building rubble.
- Outstanding design flexibility
- Environmentally sensitive