- Company Profile
- Quality Control
- Real Estate
- Contact Us
The company was established in 1959 by Mr. Ali Yousif Hassan as a small manual block factory and crusher plant. The factory was sited behind Khamis mosque, and the Crusher plant near Isa Town.
In 1962, he expanded the capacity of the crusher plant and made the block factory semi-automatic.
The factory was known as Ali Al Shaab factory, and the Company was given the name of AL MANARATAIN, meaning two minarets. In the late 60’s the factory was relocated to Tashan. By this time, Al Manaratain captured major market share of the concrete products through quality products and services.